The MIPEX-R scope was extended to include addtional regions from 7 European countries (Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Sweden). The 25 regions that took part in the MIPEX-R analysis per country are the following (see map above):
• Austria: Vienna, Voralberg, Tyrol;
• Belgium: Flanders, Wallonia;
• Germany: Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Bavaria, Berlin;
• Italy: Campania, Emilia-Romagna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Puglia, Veneto, Trento, South Tyrol;
• Portugal: the Azores, Lisbon;
• Spain: Catalonia, Murcia, Navarra, Basque Country, Valencia, Melilla;
• Sweden: Skåne, Västra Götaland.
A report with comparative MIPEX-R results for the 25 participating regions was published in March 2022, as well as a study – available in Spanish and written by CIDOB researchers – providing comparative results for the 6 Spanish participating regions (the Basque Country, Catalonia, Melilla, Murcia, Navarra and Valencia).
In April 2022, MPG organised of a webinar to present the main results of MIPEX-R, together with a handbook for self-assessment that was conceived as a practical guide for regional level stakeholders and practitioners to develop comprehensive, inclusive and efficient migrant integration policies. A Policy Brief drafted by MPG was also published in April 2022 to present the MIPEX-R findings to stakeholders and policy makers in an easy-to-understand fashion, linked to EU Action Plan on Integration and other EU strategies.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.