The Conference of Peripheral Maritime Regions (CPMR), which operates this website, particularly cares about data protection and your privacy in general.
The processing of personal data takes place in line with Regulation EU 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the “protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data”, otherwise known as the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR effective in the European Union member states as of 25 May 2018.
Certain pages on this site provide an option to request further information by email. This information will only be recorded if you choose to send us a message and will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. It will not be shared with any third parties.
Subscription to the REGIN Newsletter
We use Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. The information is used to create summary statistics to allow us to assess the number of visitors to the site, identify what pages are visited most frequently and make the site more user friendly. We do not attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website and will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. The following cookies are used on this website and are necessary for the purposes described:
– Google Analytics / Google font / Font awesome
These are third party cookies, injected on the pages for Google Analytics Google Font, and Font awesome external resources.
The analytics engine that performs user navigation tracking, is anonymized, in compliance with GDPR.
For more information, please refer to these services’ own privacy policies
https://policies.google.com/privacy / https://fontawesome.com/privacy
– Cookie Alert / – User language
These cookies are original and handle some non-sensitive data, namely the cookie alert acceptation and the user browser language. They live for a month, then are erased.
Links to Other Websites
This privacy statement does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
What rights do you have over your data?
Within the limits set out in the GDPR, you may contact the REGIN Project by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data (with the right to obtain a copy thereof)
- Right to rectification of inaccurate personal data
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data
- Right to data portability (i.e. the right to have your personal data returned to you or transferred to a third party of your choice)
- Objection to the processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent (including any opt-in) to the processing of your personal data
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.